Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi-devel Digest, Vol 98, Issue 69

From: Urivan Flores-Saaib
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi-devel Digest, Vol 98, Issue 69
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 07:34:33 -0800

Hi David,

> From: David Conger <address@hidden>
> Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Question about a compile error
>
> I apologize if this is an easy answer but I in all these years have
> not fully understood this type of message. If I can learn it I will
> be a lot better at getting past compile errors.
>
> Error:
> CC
/Users/bmw330i/paparazzi-software/var/UMARIML01/ap/firmwares/fixedwing/main_fbw.o
> In file included from firmwares/fixedwing/main_fbw.c:44:0:
> firmwares/fixedwing/fbw_downlink.h:39:22: fatal error: messages.h:
> No such file or directory compilation terminated.

The file messages.h which is included from fbw_downlink.h which in turn is
originally included from main_fbw.c is missing.

Did you recently made changes to your filesystem or is this a fresh git copy?

Regards,

-Urivan-Flores