Re: [Paparazzi-devel] paparazzi user edition?

From: Gareth Roberts
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] paparazzi user edition?
Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 16:42:10 +0100

Hi all,

please elaborate :)

I've thought about a web-based tool for configuring and compiling
firmware

+1, I've got some source code kicking around somewhere.  The trick is:
- trusting the remote compiler
- securing the remote against malicious attack code

And a pre-tuned airframe config that 'just works'™. Also with good annotations.

I was thinking about a seperate git repo with the conf files in, plus a simple json API.
This could be parsed clientside and turned into a nice list.
Choose airframe -> choose autopilot -> choose imu or IR -> choose radio -> choose telemetry That would get you 90% of the way, and could be done by simply adding annotations to the xml files.
As an example: