[Paparazzi-devel] CHDK and digital_cam.xml

From: privé
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] CHDK and digital_cam.xml
Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 16:38:52 +0200

Hello,

I just finished a wing with an ixus digital camera : twog + aspirin IMU + sparkfun logger + jeti sat receiver. The first flights are very promising.

I am playing with the digital camera module with some success but I still have a few questions :

-Did anyone try to use it with CHDK with scripts to determine what function to trigger (shoot, power on and off, zoom, etc.)  based on the length of the pulse ? http://chdk.wikia.com/wiki/USB_Remote_Cable see pulse width remote script

- Does anyone of you have a flight plan of a surveying job ? I am not sure how the digital_cam functions and the navigation routines interact with each other and there is very little documentation about it.

Thanks in advance,

Cédric