Re: [Paparazzi-devel] problems with lisa bootloader

From: wang yao
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] problems with lisa bootloader
Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 19:47:55 +0800

hi i have upload the luftboot code to my lisa/m2.0 use ISP mode but cant use it. (no running leds when i plug usb cable). i don't know why.
any suggestions?

regards
Wang

2012/5/21 wang yao <address@hidden>
hi
thank you , i have add

export export PATH=/opt/paparazzi/arm-multilib/bin:$PATH

in the bashrc. and it compiled successfully!
thank you!