[Paparazzi-devel] mikrokopter

From: Regius Asiimwe
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] mikrokopter
Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 08:40:44 -0500

Hello everyone,

I am now considering buying a mikrokopter for my project.

http://www.mikrokopter.us/shop/mikrokopter-products/mikrokopter-kits-arfs

does anyone know of any kit that uses paparazzi for control and it is already pre-programmed?

I have been working on my quadrocopter for sometime but now i wanna have an option of getting a completed and working one so i can continue with my project.

Any help will be greatly appreciated because the success and progress of my project heavily weighs on me getting a working quadocopter off the shelf.

Cheers