[Paparazzi-devel] Bootloader

From: Romney, Jefferson S
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Bootloader
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 20:42:03 +0000

I Just got two new Yapas and I need to upload a bootloader. I have followed the
instructions on the wiki but get the following error message:

$ make upload_bl PROC=GENERIC
cd sw/airborne/arch/lpc21/test/bootloader; make
PAPARAZZI_SRC=/home/jefferson/paparazzi
PAPARAZZI_HOME=/home/jefferson/paparazzi clean; make
PAPARAZZI_SRC=/home/jefferson/paparazzi PAPARAZZI_HOME=/home/jefferson/paparazzi
rm -f usbstack.a usbhw_lpc.o usbcontrol.o usbstdreq.o usbinit.o usbdescrip.o
rm -f bl.hex bl.elf crt.o startup.o printf.o console.o bootloader.o *.lst
bl.dmp bl.map
rm -f bl_ram.hex bl_ram.elf bl_ram.dmp bl_ram.map
arm-elf-gcc -I./ -c -W -Wall -Os -g -mcpu=arm7tdmi -mthumb-interwork
-DPROC_GENERIC   -c -o usbhw_lpc.o usbhw_lpc.c
make[1]: arm-elf-gcc: Command not found
make[1]: *** [usbhw_lpc.o] Error 127
make: *** [bl] Error 2

Is this a problem with the makefile? or how my computer is set up. I have tried
it on both of my computers but have gotten the same error.  If anyone knows hoe
to fix this, some advice would be wonderful. Thanks.

Jefferson Romney