[Paparazzi-devel] Anyone succeed to fly quadrotor using Lisa/M 2.0 and P

From: Hyon Lim
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Anyone succeed to fly quadrotor using Lisa/M 2.0 and PPM ESC?
Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 00:24:10 +0900

Hi all.

I'm new to paparazzi, so I have hard time to setup my quadrotor.
Currently, I have Arducopter-based quadrotor and Mikrokopter.
But, for this quadrotor, I would prefer PPM-based ESC, not an I2C one.
And I have purchased Lisa/M 2.0 and Aspirin 2.1 from Quadshot shop.

So, can you help me to figure out aircraft setting XML file for this setting?
I'm now working on dev branch.
Maybe someone in this group have done this.

Sincerely,

-Hyon