Re: [Paparazzi-devel] LISA/M Version Compatibility

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] LISA/M Version Compatibility
Date: Fri, 4 May 2012 12:58:41 +0200

Hi Luke,

yes, you can of course still use Lisa/M 1.0.
I think that if you want to use luftboot (the usb bootloader) instead
of flashing via JTAG you will have to make some minor modifications on
the usb connector circuit.
Esden, can you clear this up (and document it on the wiki)?

Apart from the fact that you have 8 servo connectors now, the actual
core functionality didn't change significantly.
http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/Lisa/M#Detailed_Hardware_Revision_History

So if you already have a Lisa/M 1.0 (and you can fix the usb circuit
yourself) there is no real need to ditch it.

Cheers, Felix