[Paparazzi-devel] LISA/M Version Compatibility

From: Luke Ionno
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] LISA/M Version Compatibility
Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 21:04:41 -0400

I have a question about the different LISA versions…  I’ve got a V1.0 board that I bought some time ago, and never got around to playing with, and I was wondering if (a) it is still compatible with the current software release, and (b) if there are any hardware modifications that can/should/must be implemented?  (I’m comfortable with SMT soldering, etc.)  More importantly, would it be worth the effort, or have the V2.0 modifications significantly improved functionality and usability, as a general-purpose [fixed-wing] Paparazzi autopilot?

Thanks!

-Luke