Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Long Range Flying Wing

From: Reto Büttner
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Long Range Flying Wing
Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 08:59:30 +0200

Hi Chris

We have problems over 25 km with 9600 baud. Something must be wrong in
our setup. We use a dipol antenna on the plane as well, very similar
to yours.

Thanks for the tip to keep the modem body and the antenna in a
straight line. In our current configuration we have a 90 degree bend.
We will check on mounting it in a straight line.

Cheers, Reto