Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi Signals Screwed Up

From: Christophe De Wagter
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi Signals Screwed Up
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 20:32:58 +0200

This scope signal looks like a floating or broken wire somewhere. Do you use 44Volt batteries? Yapa/Twog/Tiny2 accept max 17V

-Christophe

On Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 8:01 PM, Charles Breingan <address@hidden> wrote:
So I've been running my Yapa2 for a while now without any problems and loving it. But today when I went to test it, my ESC wouldn't arm. I checked the paparazzi ground station which told me the batteries were at 24.7 volts, which is odd because they are only 12 volt batteries. I verified the voltage was correct on the batteries, the paparazzi was just reading it wrong. So I checked the signal line for the ESC and it looks all kinds of wrong. I've attached the oscope reading to this email. Any ideas on what I can try to fix this? I'd really like to get this up and running again without spending a fortune on buying a new one.

Thanks.

Sincerely,

C. Randy Breingan