Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Create papgets

From: Gautier Hattenberger
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Create papgets
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 15:15:11 +0200

Hi Bill,

Their is no easy way right know to have the PFD, the GPS and the flight plan pages visible at the same time.
It should not be to difficult to create a papget for that, but still needs to be done, since none of the existing ones can do that. I'm not sure it is the best way, but it might be the easiest way for non-expert (assuming you know a little of Ocaml....). Look at http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/GCS#Development for more info about adding a new papget.
The last option is to make an Xwindow (or something providing a window id) program that display what you want and embed it in a plugin type papget like this http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/GCS#Video or in the GCS like this http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/GCS#Video_Plugin.

Gautier