Re: [Paparazzi-devel] installing errors from macports

From: 心如烛光
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] installing errors from macports
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 14:02:56 +0800

hello, Stephen Dwyer .thanks for your help. I still gets the errors after that I have removed macports and reinstalled everything.It seems like that the problem is caused by something about network or network settings.It has been successfully installed something before it says:"Error: Target org.macports.activate returned: Image error: /Applications/MacPorts/Python 2.7/Build "
I wanna install paparazzi from macports so that I can update it conveniently.