Re: [Paparazzi-devel] UART3 Lisa/M 2.0 Verification

From: Stephen Dwyer
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] UART3 Lisa/M 2.0 Verification
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 23:20:28 -0600

Hello,

The resistor *should* be a 0ohm resistor just to make a jumper that can be placed with a machine (would have to check with Piotr on that), so no worries with a solder bridge.

Schematics can be found on the wiki in png format here.

Software is just Eagle, you can look at the files with the freeware version available from Cadsoft.

Thanks,
-Stephen Dwyer