[Paparazzi-devel] Help me

From: iman shirdareh
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Help me
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 17:37:27 +0430

Hi

I want to buy paparazzi autopilot for my UAV! I read a lot of forum conversation but now I want to become sure about my choice.

before speaking about that , I want to know that , which version do you suggest for a glow engine UAV? my air frame is like attached image , it has about 3meters wingspan. Is paparazzi suitable for my UAV project? does it support my air frame?

Now which version do you recommend? I find most of fixed wing user , using Tiny and Yapa or TWOG but Tiny is more popular in users!

other question is about Paparazzi GCS: How can I set my proxy and port setting ?

Thanks a lot................Iman