Re: [Paparazzi-devel] How can I keep my paparazzi up to date on my iMac

From: Stephen Dwyer
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] How can I keep my paparazzi up to date on my iMac
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2012 22:52:42 -0600

Hello,

What exactly are you trying to keep up to date? The tools or the source code?

The tools and the source code are separate. For the tools on OS X, you can use the binary installer (easy) or the manual install with macports (hard).

If you are trying to update the tools from the binary installer, I think you can just reinstall the new binary installer over top of the old one. You can also uninstall prior to running the installer again. See Installation/MacOSX for more details. Using Macports can be a bit more challenging.

If you are trying to keep the source up to date, simply do as Chris mentioned. See the Git page for more details, especially the part about updating from the main repository.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,
-Stephen Dwyer