[Paparazzi-devel] help- paparazzi coding of the main board

From: Regius Asiimwe
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] help- paparazzi coding of the main board
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2012 13:33:47 +0930

hello,

been trying to start for a week now but i am not even sure what the environment i have to work in is.

is it similar to c where u can code on a notepad? and is there a structure i have to follow ,
plus , is there a standard library and sytanx?

i have already looked at the enac forums...

please help me i am running out of time.

i have to start coding my main board so i can control speed of 8 motors(rotors)

Help Help Help please,

Cheers,

Regius