Re: [Paparazzi-devel] aircraft path offset

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] aircraft path offset
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 19:39:28 +0200

Hi Mitchel,

as Christoph said the pre_bank_correction might be used to improve this.
However it sounds like there is a different issue as it should of course work the same, regardless which direction you are circling...
I presume you are using the master branch?

Having a quick look at nav_circle_XY in nav.c it seems like the circle_bank is not set if you are too far outside the circle... but that should not only depend on the distance to the circle, but the direction as well... Maybe this is the issue, maybe I'm missing something?
Gautier, Christophe or anyone with more fixedwing nav knowledge can clear this up?

Cheers, Felix