Re: [Paparazzi-devel] On the state of the master, dev and 4.0_beta branc

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] On the state of the master, dev and 4.0_beta branches
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 15:40:45 +0200

Hi again,

just a quick update, the dev branch is back, taking it's rightful place ;-)

As I wrote before, because some people were relying on the dev branch beeing fairly stable (in terms of needed configuration changes) we only merged some things into 4.0_beta but not dev...
To ease development and testing we decided to actually use dev as the proper dev branch again. So it now has all the changes of 4.0_beta plus a few more things currently beeing tested.

Cheers, Felix