Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Lisa/M for Bare Bone Attitude Stabilization Only

From: Chris Wozny
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Lisa/M for Bare Bone Attitude Stabilization Only
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 12:47:53 -0700

I have misspoken, our aircraft is fixed wing, but we may as well just
call it a rotorcraft since it's a VTOL tail sitter and indoors will
essentially only be used in "hover" mode like a rotorcraft. So I guess
instead of asking my initial question, I should ask, can a rotorcraft
in the same configuration fly indoors in attitude stabilization mode
without a ranging sensor like a Maxbotix LV-EZ4? Sorry for the
confusion.

- Chris