[Paparazzi-devel] Strange issue with Booz IMU v1.01 and the latest Git c

From: David Conger
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Strange issue with Booz IMU v1.01 and the latest Git code
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 15:46:39 -0700

Hi Everyone,

I see a new strange issue with the Git code that does not exist with the SVN
code (paparazzi3).

When I use "RAW" messages the single-axis MAG does not report anything using
the latest dev and main branches from GIt.

However if I use paparazzi3 branch all is fine.

Anything I should try? To debug where the single axis sensor is failing to
register on SPI or ?

Hardware:
Booz IMU v1.01 (airframe file I use: b2_v1.1)
Booz Main (airframe is identical to conf/airframes/Poine/booz2_a1.xml except I
modify b2_v1.0 to b2_v1.1)
Communication is via FTDI adapter and USB/Serial 57k
I've used Linux and Mac OSX versions of Paparazzi. Actually for the paparazzi3
branch testing I'm on Ubuntu. But I have used the Git on Ubuntu with the latest
master and see the issue there.

Best regards,
David Conger