Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Telemetry over FLOSS-JTAG

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Telemetry over FLOSS-JTAG
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 19:22:54 +0100

Hi Chris,

yeah, I use it all the time without problems.
Did you use the correct device? If you plug the floss-jtag (and don't already have other ttyUSB devices), the serial will be on /dev/ttyUSB1
You can also add a udev rule, to get the serial always on e.g. /dev/jtag-serial
SeeĀ http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/Udev

Cheers, Felix