Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Umarim hardware question

From: Martin Mueller
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Umarim hardware question
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 13:15:42 +0100 (CET)

Hi Karoly,

not sure about the ITG3200/power switch footprints but for the 3.3V-only pulse signal from the 4017 to the servos: It has been like that for all autopilot boards since the first Tiny and I am not not aware of any issues related to that.

Martin

Karoly Molnar <address@hidden> hat am 5. März 2012 um 11:47 geschrieben: