Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Software-UART-for-Spektrum reciever

From: Stephen Dwyer
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Software-UART-for-Spektrum reciever
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2012 10:54:13 -0700

Hello,

There has been other interest in Spektrum on LPC21xx as well. As a
requested feature, it would simply use one of the UARTS, and then you
could use it if some other peripheral did not need the port (i.e. i2c
uBlox GPS or some SPI radio or another).

I added an Issue/Feature Request to Github. Not sure on ETA though... :)

Thanks,
-Stephen Dwyer