Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Shop options for telemetry and GPS

From: Tilman Baumann
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Shop options for telemetry and GPS
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2012 09:53:58 +0000

Farnelll had XBeePro 2.4 radios
Sparkfun had XBee adapter boards and GS407 Helical GPS Receiver (backorder)
diydrones had the uBlox Adapter
And Hobbyking has the plane.

And all that still has to go through customs...
It's a total mess. But that is the best option I could find.
If I had not chosen the helical ublox GPS I could have gotten the rest in EU, especially the XBee adapter boards.