[Paparazzi-devel] Strange Servo Deflection Problem

From: Chris Wozny
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Strange Servo Deflection Problem
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 17:48:10 -0700

All,

For some reason I have good range on my deflection for my servos when
I roll. When I pitch up, the deflection is also good and just how I
want it. However, when I pitch down, my servos barely move from
neutral. Has anyone run into this situation before? It's got to be
some sort of pitch gain somewhere, but I'm flying in MANUAL. I've
linked copies of my airframe and my radio file here:

http://ece.arizona.edu/~cwozny/T7cap.xml
http://ece.arizona.edu/~cwozny/minivertigo_lisa_m.xml

Best,
Chris