[Paparazzi-devel] Lisa/M PPM Receiver

From: Chris Wozny
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Lisa/M PPM Receiver
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 17:47:35 -0700

All,

I'm attempting to pass RC commands from my Futaba T7CAP through to my
PPM Receiver (Berg 4L) so that I can control my servos on S1 and S2.
I've got my RC Receiver connected on UART3 and I'm trying to figure
out exactly how to configure my <servos> in my airframe's conf. I'm
using the T7cap radio configuration. When I attempt to move the servos
nothing happens, I plugged the servos into the RC receiver directly
just to double check that I didn't use the wrong crystal/servos
actually work and they worked fine. I've attached links to the
relevant configs here:

http://ece.engr.arizona.edu/~cwozny/lisa_m.xml
http://ece.engr.arizona.edu/~cwozny/T7cap.xml

P.S. view the source of those links since your browser will try and
render it as a webpage.

Thanks,
Chris
--