Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Arduimu vibration problem

From: Hector Garcia de Marina
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Arduimu vibration problem
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 08:56:43 +0100

Dear Jesus,

I guess that the source of your problem is not in the Kalman Filter. If the vibrations are an issue, first of all you have to do what Christoph says. If after a good isolation, you are still having problems, you should characterize your vibrations (spectrum, axis involved, etc). Watch out with the sample time! (aliasing).

Héctor