[Paparazzi-devel] Lisa M wiring layout

From: Stephen L Hulme
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Lisa M wiring layout
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2012 11:44:05 +1300

Hi Bruzzlee

Please look at this rough pencil drawing of a lisa/m wiring diagram for a funjet.- this would be more useful for actual flying.
It can easily be extended to four motors.rather than the depicted servos.
Note the positive from the 11.1 volt lipo is connected to V_IN
Also note the correct power jumper settings

Regards

Stephen