[Paparazzi-devel] Lisa M wiring layout

From: Bruzzlee
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Lisa M wiring layout
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 22:21:34 +0100

Hi all
After a long break I've continued the work on my quadrotor Lisa M project. Now I've done my wiring layout but I'm not sure if everything is correct. Especially the power source for the board: I2C1 CAN (V_BATT/GND) or SERVO1 (SV/GND)? The ADC1 bridge - I need it only for the first binding to the spectrum remote - right?

I want to publish this layout on wiki - please report mistakes!

thx
Bruzzlee