[Paparazzi-devel] Test uplink

From: Jochen Rieger
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Test uplink
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 10:45:54 +0100

Hello, I had some problems with my telemetry. I belive, I could solve them, but i want to test it good enough. I want send datas about paparazzi center to the ap. How can i do this, to test the uplink? It should be shown on the screen. When open the paparazzi center, I can change the modes in setting > mode. It will changed in the center, but it is really transmitted to the UAV?

Beside this, it is normal that i can only change the modes in settings, when RC transmitter is off?

Best regards.
Jochen