Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Turning on/off motors on Lisa/L octocopter

From: Simon Wilks
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Turning on/off motors on Lisa/L octocopter
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2011 07:29:37 +0100

Hi Eduardo,

It works with the two motors, I just didn't realize about the motor arming sequence. I assume this is the BL-Ctrls that do this and that it is not initiated from the AP.

Tonight I will connect up the remaining motors and can tell you if I have the issue you mentioned of not all motors turning on (in which case I will make the change you suggested).

Thanks

Simon