Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Lisa/M I2C clock timing for MKK actuator

From: Eduardo lavratti
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Lisa/M I2C clock timing for MKK actuator
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2011 19:01:53 +0000

Hello Simon ...
I am referering the config you write bellow.
i look at stm32 datasheet and found the CCR register that can be configured to modify i2c timing.
I will try next week.

regards.

Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2011 18:21:46 +0100
From: address@hidden
To: address@hidden

I am currently building an Octo with a Lisa/L and mikrokopter controllers though I am still a couple of days or so away from firing up the motors for the first time.

When you say you found some i2c timing details on the booz board are you referring to the config

 <configure name="MKK_I2C_SCL_TIME" value="50"/> <!-- this is optional, 150 is default, use 50 for 8 motors-->

in the file

/conf/autopilot/subsystems/rotorcraft/actuators_mkk.makefile

Simon