Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Failsafe

From: Christophe De Wagter
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Failsafe
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2011 22:33:03 +0100

you can put the proposed exception in for instance your main flightplan block like a big survey or even your standby function. then the survey/standby will be canceled and landing will be started. You will still be able to call non-exception blocks.

If it is a GLOBAL exception (in the header), then you can not leave the called block in any way: so make absolutely sure the block is containing all needed (entire landing procedure) and prepare for auto1 or manual takeover. Normal landing consists of a series of blocks, and should therefore never be put in a global exception.

-Christophe