Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Failsafe

From: Stephen Dwyer
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Failsafe
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2011 12:34:25 -0700

Hello,

I am guessing since you defined a global exception to always to to the
start of the "Land Right AF-TD" block when voltage is too low, that
when the "Land Right AF-TD" block attempts to deroute to the final
block, the global exception kicks in again and simply deroutes the
final block back to "Land Right AF-TD". So, you will need to either
not use the global exception, or create a single block that can handle
the whole landing routine, or figure out a way to disable the
exception with some setting or variable that can be changed to false
for example with "set" once the auto land block is started.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,
-Stephen