[Paparazzi-devel] Failsafe

From: Uttam Chandrashekhar
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Failsafe
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 00:03:46 +0530 (IST)

Hi guys,

I've been trying to enable a failsafe wherein the plane auto lands when battery is below a certain level. I've added the following into the exceptions block, outside all other blocks:

<exception cond="11 > PowerVoltage()" deroute="Land Right AF-TD"/>

When I run it in sim, and reduce the battery voltage, it enters failsafe, but never leaves the Land Right AF-TD block, and just continues in a straight line, flying away! It does not enter the final and flare blocks. The standard auto landing code has not been changed, and a normal landing by clicking on the Strip icon works fine. Anyone know whats happening?

-Thanks
Uttam