[Paparazzi-devel] DCM AHRS help

From: Stephen L Hulme
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] DCM AHRS help
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 00:29:20 +1300

Hi Blake

The calibration procedures detailed at IMU Calibration extend only to ACCEL & MAG.

You will have to embark upon a much more involved process to calibrate GYRO.

The basic cheap setup can be viewed here

The code for this turntable setup is located in the repo here: and  here:

I am currently building something similar and it requires a bit more effort beyond that which I have pointed to.

For instance appropriate session files have to set up in control_panel.xml depending on your mode of mesaage delivery, an encoder purchased and much more I guess as I progress.

Regards

Stephen

On Wed, 09 Nov 2011 11:02:56 +0100