[Paparazzi-devel] Matlab Logviewer/ Matlab xml parser problem

From: Sven Lorenz
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Matlab Logviewer/ Matlab xml parser problem
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2011 20:07:28 +0100

Hi,

does anyone (successful) use the matlab log viewer? I've evaluated the files
from the website (http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/Logs) as well as the scripts
under */sw/logalizer/ by running dialog.m. Both does not work for me. I use
Matlab 2010b under ubuntu and get an parsing error from the matlab xmlread
function used from both logviewer versions.

[Fatal Error] xyz.log:...: Element type "param" must be followed by either
attribute specifications, ">" or "/>"

the log has in the corresponding line this:
<param name = "RADIO_CONTROL_SPEKTRUM_MODEL"
value="\\\"subsystems/radio_control/spektrum_dx7se.h\\\""/>

The error was mentioned here:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/paparazzi-devel/2011-03/msg00181.html
allready. Is anybody working on that???

(BTW: xmllint found the same problems with the logfile)

Cheers,
Sven