Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Missing file in Replay Session.

From: Helge Walle
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Missing file in Replay Session.
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2011 22:45:40 +0200

Thank you Gautier,
Helge.

2011/10/23 Gautier Hattenberger <address@hidden>
Hi,

That's not really a bug. When replaying a flight, configuration files are rebuild from the log file and placed in var/replay. The settings.xml file is not one of then, as it makes no sense to change settings of a replay. The warning can be avoided if the GCS detects that it is a replay and doesn't try load the settings. I have made a small fix for this, I will merge it later.

Gautier