Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Umarim

From: Christophe De Wagter
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Umarim
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 13:56:49 +0200

Sound like interesting news if sparkfun would get into this: e.g. I think more people would read about the existence of paparazzi for instance. However I would like to insist to make sure to include existing hardware providers in this discussion. Paparazzi is a lower-volume product and even more sellers should not mean even smaller batches (higher prices). Moreover, some people do a bigger effort in customer programming support and wiki update than others, and I'm not sure if sparkfun would excel at this (but maybe I'm wrong)?

-Christophe