Re: [Paparazzi-devel] ARM Cortex-M4

From: Meier Lorenz
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] ARM Cortex-M4
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 09:35:18 +0000

The F4 can be programmed with OpenOCD 0.5.0 (tested). It is more or less an F2
regarding the interface, it also runs F2 code (without FPU obviously).

Can anyone make the FreeRTOS + FPU code available? I have a board sitting here,
but focused on the peripherals first - since my F2xx system is running already
FreeRTOS, that would be probably helpful.

-L