Re: [Paparazzi-devel] telemetry messages

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] telemetry messages
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 12:20:12 +0200

Hi Loic,

yes, for rotorcrafts the data of the ROTORCRAFT_FP message is used to populate the position, speed, attitude, etc. indicators in the GCS.
So of course you see the values in the GCS changing with the same rate as ROTORCRAFT_FP message rate, as only then you get new data do display.
Also the messages ROTORCRAFT_STATUS, ROTORCRAFT_NAV_STATUS and INS_REF are used/needed.

I hope this answers your question.

Cheers, Felix