Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Time to fine tune...

From: Volodymyr Khudyakov
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Time to fine tune...
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2011 09:33:33 +0300

Dear friends.
Many thanks for answers...
I'm pretty understand how to add sliders & papgets to Paparazzi GCS panels.
I do this many times. My question completely unrelated with MAVLink or QGC
(thanks, Meier).
I only ask for 3 variables:

AUTO_THROTTLE_LOITER_TRIM
AUTO_THROTTLE_DASH_TRIM
AUTO_THROTTLE_PITCH_OF_VZ_PGAIN

Simulation is bad example (thanks, Gareth) because I flew on real plane in
real condition, too far from ideal.
I need to understand how them work and how I use it for fine tune.
If many of yours familiar with theory of operation - why nobody explain this
in really simple terms? For example:
If you set up
<define name="AUTO_THROTTLE_PITCH_OF_VZ_PGAIN" value="0.35"/>
value 0.45  - you plane response faster for elevator...

Sincerely
Vladimir