Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi presentation.

From: Luiz Flavio Felizardo
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi presentation.
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2011 06:07:03 -0700

Nice.. thanks very much. I liked it, It is inspiring.

Luiz Felizardo

2011/10/1 Martin Mueller <address@hidden>
On 02.10.2011 01:15, Luiz Flavio Felizardo wrote:
Hy everyone, I found this video on youtube where Martin Müller and
Antoine Drouin make a presentation somewhere about paparazzi, I would
like to know if there is somewhere where I can download the actual
presentation. PPT file or w/e it was used.

Thanks once again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ei7pkPGkAA

http://events.ccc.de/congress/2007/Fahrplan/events/2225.en.html