Re: [Paparazzi-devel] IT students of Murdoch University in Perth, Wester

From: Prof. Dr.-Ing. Heinrich Warmers
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] IT students of Murdoch University in Perth, Western Australia.(www.murdoch.edu.au)
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 10:33:44 +0200

For measure pressure humidity and temperature and storage on sd card there is no problem this has been solved by two groups:
1. Martin Müller; (he used a separate twog for sd interface)
2. Akaflieg Bremen. (we use a lowcost sd interface from Sparkefun connected  in the UART wire to the radio modem)
We in Bremen solved this problem , based on Martins  sensor drivers.
We used a paparazzi autopilot, the I2C Interface for the sensors and a 20 Euro sd storage pcb from sparkefun in the downlink.
We had nothing to program in paparazzi only to configure! !
Your can get this solution and the configure files it is open source.
You got plots of the measure values, online values during flight. post processing and all what you want.
Regards

Heinrich

antoine drouin schrieb:
large portions are in assembly