Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Problem With GCS

From: Luiz Flavio Felizardo
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Problem With GCS
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 16:58:37 -0300

Thats a common error for beginners. I Myself got stuck with it for a month before I realize my connectors from Xbee to the Autopilot came inverted from the factory.

There are several possibilities.
U should check the FAQs and double check every connection and cofiguration.. something is wrong or missing.
http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/FAQ#Why_do_I_only_get_a_blank_.28black.29_GCS

Other than that u can run
ivyprobe '(.*)'
on your terminal.
If u get NON stop messages means it should be working... if u get only some Ready messages and nothing else it means your telemetry is not working and u must double check everything like Rui and I told u.

Cheers.
Felizardo