Re: [Paparazzi-devel] ROTORCOPTER FOR 500g camera

From: Thomas Wuensche
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] ROTORCOPTER FOR 500g camera
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 23:02:29 +0200

It sounds like Thomas might have worked out how to do it:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/paparazzi-devel/2010-12/msg00218.html
In particular Felix's response indicates it is probably just a setting
in the config.

Yes, the MKK controllers work with Paparazzi on my MKOcto.

Felix proposed the way to set it. Sorry, I'm not able to provide
any more details, as I'm far away from home and had loss on my
hard disk content. It was a question of the I2C clock rate.

Regards, Thomas
--
EMS Dr. Thomas Wuensche e.K.
Sonnenhang 3