Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Lisa/M questions

From: Christophe De Wagter
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Lisa/M questions
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2011 12:33:08 +0200

Looks like this question was not answered yet?

My part of the answer (=opinion):

-Hardware is ready, reliable and really nice. As far as I know there are no hardware issues at all and the design is well done. We have 2 boards and use it in helicopter and quadrotor.
-Low-level drivers are still being upgraded for the STM processor. The STM32 is quite perfomant and different compared to previsous processors and thereby still needs some code updates before it reaches the reliability of the LPC21 for instance in I2C drivers
-Since the aspirin depends on the I2C we did not fly any fixedwing with lisa/m.

-Christophe