[Paparazzi-devel] Problems with Tiny13 and Graupner MC22 digital-servos

From: Prof. Dr.-Ing. Heinrich Warmers
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Problems with Tiny13 and Graupner MC22 digital-servos and compile-erros
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 22:27:06 +0200

Hello world,

today we have found same reasons for the malfunction:

1. One digital servo (elevator) stop moving  and hang sometimes  by  collection to  receiver  or tiny13 . Connecting to a spectrum 2.4GHz  the servo work without problems.
    Has someone had trouble  with digital  servos  by using a Graupner  35Mhz transmitter?  Is the impulscheme other than by analog servos?
2. Compiling with an old Siemens laptop results in a wrong  object code in the LPC2148.  There were no error massages given. By using a new laptop compiling  the same sources we found no malfunction.

Regards

Heinrich Warmers

Prof. Dr.-Ing. Heinrich Warmers schrieb:
Dear Christophe,
tanks for the information.
We use 868 MHz  and will test the  ACT-reciever from Mikrokopter.

Regards

Heinrich

Christophe De Wagter schrieb:
The Penta Profi is not a good receiver in the presence of noise. E.g. with our 868MHz longrange modems we start getting very significant interference at 100m and at 300m loose control. Other receivers like the one they sell at mikrokopter are far less sensitive to this.

-Christophe