Re: [Paparazzi-devel] GCS and friends via google chrome?

From: Gareth Roberts
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] GCS and friends via google chrome?
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2011 15:11:42 +0100

This sounds awesome but aren't there going to be severe difficulties with the libraries? It's not so much the ocaml bit, it's labl-gtk2, whatever that ocaml cairo thingy is and a lot of it's friends.
There is a gtk in the browser project though, called Broadway...
http://blogs.gnome.org/alexl/2011/03/15/gtk-html-backend-update/

If there is interest in a web based paparazzi client I can see if I can get a masters project to look at a nice sexy HTML5 one, perhaps even with webgl?

Cheers,
Gareth